[ 7.5-minute Series
| 30 x 60-minute Series
| 1 x 2-degree Series ]
[ A | B
| C | D
| E | F
| G | H
| I | J
| K | L
| M | N
| O | P
| Q | R
| S | T
| U | V
| W | X
| Y | Z ]
- Use the "find" feature on your browser to quickly find a map.
- Don't know which map to download? View the CASIL's Mapsurfer interactive map. Or visit MapMart; a new window will open. Click on California and zoom in on the area you want.
- More information about the California Digital Raster Graphics, including how they are made and California specific image processing notes.
- These maps are straight .tif format, and don't need to be decompressed.
- To get the TRIMMED versions of these maps, simply edit the address.
- There is also AUX and TFW files for each map in the same directory.
- These maps are large, anywhere from 5 to 30 MB to download, so watch your free space!
- Please email me with corrections.
No x maps? What a shame!
Please email me with a correction or suggestion.
Updated 11 November 2010